THE DAY THAT COULD START YOUR STORY IN CASNR….
Great opportunity to learn more about career opportunities and majors at UNL!
Thursday, April 2, 8:30am-12:00p.m.
An event where you’ll learn how the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) prepares students for careers in everything from animals to plants, soil to climate, golf to business, mechanization to leadership, and food to forensic science.
You’ll meet faculty, staff and current students to get the scoop on what life at UNL is really like. Explore campus in person and get a true sense of the UNL CASNR experience.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration/Browsing Session
- 9:15 a.m. Welcome and Overview
- 9:45 a.m. Move to First Session
- 10:00 a.m. First Session
- 10:30 a.m. Move to Second Session
- 10:45 a.m. Second Session
- 11:15 a.m. Lunch/Wrap-Up/Scholarship Drawing
- 12:00 p.m. East Campus Tour (optional)
- 1:00 p.m. City Campus Experience/Tour (optional)
Please register by March 26 at http://go.unl.edu/springday