Trust you had a blessed Thanksgiving! Received a few questions recently on where specific resources were located or if we had specific resources on certain topics. So, while there’s more, here’s a number of resources available from Nebraska Extension in the event any can be helpful to you.
- Ag Economics crop/livestock webinars: Often are held each Thursday at noon. All recordings and schedule at: https://cap.unl.edu/webinars#archive
- Heuermann Lectures: Often held quarterly: https://heuermannlectures.unl.edu/
- Agronomy/Horticulture dept. seminars: https://agronomy.unl.edu/agronomy-and-horticulture-seminar-series
2021 Field Day Recordings:
- South Central Ag Lab: https://extension.unl.edu/statewide/enre/2021virtualscalfieldday/
- SCAL Weed Mgmt. Field Day: https://agronomy.unl.edu/2021-weed-management-field-day-videos
- Crop mgmt. for CCA credits: https://extension.unl.edu/statewide/enre/crop/
- BeefWatch: livestock-related. https://beef.unl.edu/beefwatch-podcast
- CropWatch: crops-related. http://feeds.feedburner.com/NebraskaCropwatch
- FarmBits: Precision and digital ag podcast. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1KaNGZWOm5_roIGUQPnMA
- Nebraska Ag Almanac weekly radio features: https://extensionalmanac.unl.edu/
Nebraska Extension Websites:
- CropWatch: crop-related. https://cropwatch.unl.edu
- Beef: https://beef.unl.edu
- Water: https://water.unl.edu
- Food/Nutrition/Health: https://food.unl.edu
- Families/Children: https://child.unl.edu/
- Lawns/Gardens/Trees: https://communityenvironment.unl.edu/
- Entrepreneurship: https://extension.unl.edu/entrepreneurship/
- 4-H: https://4h.unl.edu/
- Rural Prosperity: https://ruralprosperityne.unl.edu/
- Center for Ag Profitability: https://cap.unl.edu/
- Bioenergy/Wind/Solar Energy: https://cropwatch.unl.edu/bioenergy
- Extension Publications: https://extensionpubs.unl.edu/
CropWatch Survey: We’re seeking your input for UNL’s CropWatch. The survey found at: https://ssp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bxemKxHqB8n82Q6, takes about five minutes to complete, and asks about article readability, topic significance, and includes a section to suggest topics for 2022. The results of this survey will help guide CropWatch’s planning efforts for 2022.
Soil Health Educator: Nebraska Extension is currently seeking a state-wide Extension educator for soil health. Applications are due Dec. 3 for those interested: https://employment.unl.edu/postings/76246.
Posted on November 28, 2021, in JenREES Columns and tagged extension podcasts, Extension resources, UNL extension websites. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment